Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lethargy

It's nearly 5 pm eastern here and I'm still sort of groggy. It's one of those days where all I want most is to crash on the couch with a marathon of questionable tv viewing and nap. Truth be told that's what I've done until about 2:00. Breakfast and vitamins a bit before 10, coffee by 10:15 and clicked back and forth between the cable news shows and BBC America's Doctor Who marathon (despite the fact I watched most of it yesterday.) Talked to Brian for a bit then more telly and napping. Caught part of the Columbo where Johnny Cash is a killer and talked to Brian twice more. Finally decided to hop online and catch up on news and blogs.

So much for the gay agenda: Conversions: 0; Traditional Marriages Undone: 0; Pairs of Leather Chaps Worn: 0.

~*~
I have a hankering to redo my aquarium. It needs some new critters and plants.

~*~
Another hankering: chicken salad. I really really want chicken salad. But I hate it. Loathe it.

No comments: