Thursday, August 9, 2007

Junk (Web and Otherwise)

You Are 98% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


~*~
You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...


I'm a total foodie. I love cooking and playing with recipes. I've been working on the menu for the upcoming birthday/anniversary party in a couple weeks. It's going to be excessive and decadent. I can't wait.

~*~

My home county is taking part in the "largest yard sale in West Virginia." Over the course of three days there are approximately 120 "official" yard sales scattered throughout the county affiliated with this debacle. 120.

This is not counting the rough dozen or so unaffiliated ones I drove past. It's nightmarish. I flipped off and cussed out three people before 8:00 am. Generally, I'd call that a good day, but usually I like the morning drive to work to be quiet and a little peaceful.

Being almost sideswiped by gawking bargain hunters is not my idea of a good time. I've noticed that I'm becoming more direct and aggressive when I flip off or cuss out offending drivers. I make sure I catch their eye and that they see. That's safe enough around here...but next time I'm in Baltimore I need to be careful.

No comments: