Friday, August 3, 2007

Oh, Craigslist.

Brian found these two gems on Craigslist last night, in the erotic services section. He kindly sent them along.

Who wants to be my Financial Slave??? - w4m - 23


I am a sexy, hot, beautiful young girl who needs her bills paid.

I deserve to have men take care of me, and pay off my credit cards.... so who is ready to step up to the plate??

If you have been a LOSER and someones BITCH all your life, you will love this "job" b/c being my bitch will be that much more fun :)

email me when your'e ready to treat this princess they way she needs to be treated!!!


I'm sure she's scouring a full inbox as we speak.

ONLY THE PASSABLE NEED TO APPLY - m4t - 35


LET PETERWEAT MASSAGE YOR TROUBLES AWAY. I GIVE THE BEST IN MASAAGES AND 4 PLAY JUST GIVE ME A CALL AT [redacted]. AND ASK 4 PETERWEAT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE PASSABLE WHEN CALLING


Peterweat also has pictures available. The one of him in a luchador mask is stunning--but definitely NSW.

No comments: