Monday, January 21, 2008

Jack Frost Nipping at My Nads


2 degrees at about 7am. That's not counting the wind chill.

~*~
My robe began coming apart at the seams. Being intrepid...and perhaps a bit nuts...I took it apart and used it as a template for a new one. That's how I spent my weekend...sewing a robe.

~*~
I hate to fly. Back when I did fly (rarely) I'd pop a diazepam and have some drinks just so I wouldn't claw my way out of my own skin. My plan for AWP was to drive to Baltimore and take the Amtrak commuter line up to NYC and back after the conference. Brian's apt is conveniently close the station. There were a few nervous days last week when he pointed out that there might be an Amtrak strike at the end of the month. Luckily this has been diverted. I can proceed as scheduled...this makes me unutterably happy.

~*~

Collin asked about my shoes in an earlier comment so here they are. The last pair is not exactly right...the detailing on mine is a natural/beige seude with just a hint of burgundy stitching.


Skechers Angelino

Skechers Crusades

Kenneth Cole Unlisted, Updated Square-Toe


Skechers...Mystery shoe.

1 comment:

Collin Kelley said...

I love Sketchers. They are my footwear of choice.