Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I MUST See This

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My friend Karl, who has decamped from West Virginny to Old Virginny, sent me an email the other day about this movie. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. That's just brilliant. This strikes me as the perfect anodyne to our current dearth of Christploitation flicks. There are a few, just not enough.

Although not the biggest Jesus movie fan, I do love me some Vampire slaying. And while I doubt there's any reference to "Mr. Pointy," I think the movie's two tag lines are solid: "The Power of Christ Impales You" and "The first testament says "an eye for an eye." - The second testament says "love thy neighbour." - The third testament ... Kicks Ass!!!"

According to this review at Badmovies.org, this movie is a trifecta for me. Masked luchador? Check. Skinning lesbians to provide the vampires skin grafts? Check. Atheists attacking our lord and savior? Check.

Thank you Karl!

No comments: