Friday, April 20, 2007

Jots and Tittles

Apparently I do need to discuss ethics with Fletcher, per today's poem. Tho' he doesn't kill birds, I found some hairy something he left for me.
***
I've always found this phrasing from the Gluck poem evocative:
in this house
we do not experience
will in this manner.

"Experience will." Not exercise. Not exert. But experience.
***

Tomorrow I get to bust sod and see just how well my arm's recovered. Yay. I have a load of bulbs to plant. Aliums, siberian iris, crocosmia.

***
Been thinking of quatrains and terza rima. I'm itching to write an abecedarian. I bought one of those cheapie marbled black and white composition notebooks that make me think of dalmatians. Maybe this weekend I'll crack it and deface it.
***
Here's the first single from the new Tori Amos album, "Big Wheel." It's awfully different for her. She seems to be >big gay inhale< having fun. I still think "Fat Slut" should've been the first single, but whaddo I know.


No comments: