Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Relax...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yesterday's adventure in realignment wasn't nearly as pleasant as I hoped. He was readjusting my neck and kept telling me to relax. This isn't easy for me. It's safe to say that I'm what they used to call "high strung." Even when I'm just schlumping around watching television or reading, I'm not really relaxed. It's just not what I do. It's even harder when someone is holding my chin and the back of my neck, ready to twist it until it pops like bubble wrap. Telling me to relax doesn't help; in fact it turns out to be contraindicative. Those heavy heating pads are divine though. I wonder if there's a home version.

In unrelated, equally craptastic news, I can expect to cough and expectorate phlegm for up to six weeks. Huzzah.

No comments: