Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bonanza

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No rehearsal this evening so I had almost the entire day to myself...though frankly we need the rehearsal time. Have felt sort of logey all day just because I've not been as active as normal. Depressing. Woke up the same as normal and watched Buffy while I had breakfast. It was the "Doppelgangland" episode with vampire Willow...one of my faves.

~*~
I have inexplicably had the song "Sex Bomb" in my head all damned day. It could be worse...it could be the theme to Thunderball.

~*~
Did some transplanting and gardening at home. Things are filling in better and better. The decoy garden is thick with sprouting stuff--I have no idea what I'm looking at, but it appears to be plenty of baby sprouts kicking up from the straw. I hope it works because the tomatoes are going crazy and looks to be a huge crop this year.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Pad-ner, it's me Hoss.

Going back a bit, did you ever submit that animule poem of yours I liked so much? I would have to look, but I think it was titled The Poet.

RJGibson said...

Hoss--It is indeed in the packet that will be going out shortly.