Thursday, January 11, 2007

Who gives a Ferrari to rough trade?

John Waters Loves Kevin Federline.

Brian sent me this link last night and it's taken me a while to digest it. Then of course, it made perfect sense. Of cooourse he would. Fed-Ex is the perfect storm of tacky, trashy and trade. He's like Danny Mills with better teeth.

Some excerpts of Waters' appreciation:

`You don't see him out there getting out of limousines and flashing his shaved crotch. He's been the gentleman since they split up. I hope he gets the kids--he deserves them more than she does.''

Waters is such a fan of K-Fed that he ordered his assistant to go out and get him the wannabe hip-hop star's CD when it came out last year.

``She was so mad, she almost quit. She kept saying: 'I'm not doing it. Please don't make me buy it.' But she finally did. I consider it a prized possession; I haven't even taken it out of the wrapper. There's something about that guy I like, something very Baltimore and sleazy about him.''

``I'm a big fan of K-Fed--that's who I want to marry,'' he says with a laugh. ``What did he do that was so wrong? She's the idiot. She's the one who gave him the Ferrari. Who gives a Ferrari to rough trade? Who could blame him for taking it? And he looks good whether he's all cleaned up or long-haired and sleazy.''

As an aside, I'm wondering what's up with the Canadian Media Outlet that put together this story. All the dashes appear as underscores and they get the name of the Court TV series wrong. WTF? Someone got paid to do this?

No comments: